Empowering Children Through Education
Your generosity will change a life.
Who We Are
Child Survival Aid Ghana (CSAG) is a registered charity and non-governmental organization established in 2012 to help the education of underprivileged children in Ghana.
CSAG believes that education is the key to better economic opportunities, healthier families, individual freedom and empowerment.
We recognise that education is not only a fundamental right – it is also a powerful force that brings social change, innovation and transformation. Children are the future, and their education is one of the most critical factors to help a community rise above poverty.
What We Do
- Empower children in underserved communities to achieve their full potential through quality education.
- Focus on children in rural areas by providing quality education to inspire minds and improve lives.
- Provide access to educational facilities and learning resources.
- As a support organisation, we act from a rights-based approach to education to help children realise their right to education by eliminating obstacles they face.
- Work to increase literacy rates and set the foundation for a productive and self-determined life.
Educating a girl means changing the world — not just her world, but the world she lives in. Education is the key to unlocking access to economic opportunity. Educated girls grow into women who are empowered to care for themselves, their families, and their communities. When you invest in a girl, the dividends are immeasurable.
Educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman [girl], you educate a nation.
Every Child Belongs to the Community
Collective efforts provide all children the opportunity to be educated and become responsible for the development of our communities. Support girls today to go to school and they will become the good and healthy mothers of tomorrow.
Sending girls to school today promises the availability of needed professionals such as female doctors, nurses, teachers and counselors, among others who will support our community.